Gundam model kit facility chain The Gundam Base, has announced they will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE series with a Mobile Suit Gundam AGE World exhibit. Beginning September 4, 2021, the free exhibition will be held at the main Tokyo and Fukuoka locations, as well as their Nagoya and Kyoto satellites, with varying content at each site.
- 1/10 Gundam AGE-1 statue [Tokyo]- Gundam AGE-1, the mobile suit equipped with the AGE system and piloted by Flit Asuno.
- A.G. (Advanced Generation) Mobile Suit Genealogical Chart [Tokyo]- An introduction to all of the mobile suits that appear in Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
- Successive Gundam Guide [Tokyo, Fukuoka] – Unravel the evolutionary history of the Gundam mobile suits piloted by three generations of the Asuno family: Flit, Asemu, and Kio.
- Vagan Mobile Suit Guide [Tokyo, Fukuoka] – A look at the evolution of the mobile suits of the Vagans, who moved to Mars under the Mars Birthday Project and evolved in their own unique way due to the harsh environment.
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Setting Image Corner [Tokyo, Fukuoka]- The setting materials of this work will be displayed.
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Gunpla Competition [Tokyo, Fukuoka]- Display your own original Gunpla in the Gundam Base.
During the event The Gundam Base locations will be selling special Gundam AGE model kits such as the HG 1/144 Mobile Suit Gundam AGE MS Set [Clear Color]. The set is priced at 6,600 yen and will be available at all four locations from the start of the exhibit, including the four Gundam AGE mobile suits used by the Asuno family.
The HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-2 SP Ver. will be available at the Tokyo and Fukuoka locations beginning September 18, priced at 1,650 yen.
“The destinies of the three, will make history”Conceptualized and scripted by game developer, President and CEO of Level-5, Akihiro Hino, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE aired from October 9, 2011 to September 23, 2012. The series was directed by Sgt. Frog’s Susumu Yamaguchi with character designs by Michinori Chiba and a mechanical design team consisting of Kanetake Ebikawa, Junya Ishigaki and Kenji Teraoka. AGE is a multigenerational series divided into four arcs following three generations of Gundam pilots from the Asuno family and their roles in the decades-spanning war with the Mars-dwelling Vagans.
Source: Gundam Info