Bandai Namco’s hobby business subsidiary Bandai Spirits is exhibiting its latest line of products at the 61st Shizuoka Hobby Show from their multitude of brands. A part of their “BSP Booth” in the Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G display, Bandai announced the release of the HG 1/144 Gundam Hajiroboshi 2nd form.
More product details of the model kit will be released at a later date, but the mobile suit’s description notes the backpack has been redesigned and the shoulder armor has been lightened to improve mobility. This new Hajiroboshi will also adopt a large cross mace as a weapon.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans- Urdr-Hunt was announced in 2019 by Bandai Namco Entertainment and Sunrise as a spin-off to the Iron-Blooded Orphans TV anime, featured in the mobile game Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans G. The app is available in the App Store and Google Play, and is free to play with in-app purchases. The game currently does not have an international release.
Produced by Sunrise BEYOND, Urdr-Hunt takes place between seasons one and two of the Iron-Blooded Orphans series, set on the Venus colony of Radonista, following protagonist Wistario Afam piloting the mysterious Gundam Hajiroboshi. Urdr-Hunt sees many of the core staff members from the original series returning to their roles.
- Director: Tatsuyuki Nagai
- Series composition: Hajime Kamoshida
- Character design draft: Yu Ito
- Character design: Michinori Chiba
- Mechanical design: Naohiro Washio, Kanetake Ebikawa, Ippei Gyoubu, Kenji Teraoka, Tamotsu Shinohara
- Art: Kusanagi
- Music: Masaru Yokoyama
- Planning: Sunrise
- Production: SUNRISE BEYOND
- Cooperation: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Rina Ikoma as Wistario Afam
- Kenyu Horiuchi as Demner Kitaco Jr.
- Reina Ueda as Korunaru Kousa
- Taro Kuichi as Range Dubrisko
- Kenji Nojima as Cyclase Mayer
- Yuko Sanpei as 598
- Shizuka Ito as Tamami Rakou
- Tetsu Inada as Rome Zan
- Itaru Yamamoto as Aiko Zan
- Minami Tanaka as Katya Inoshi
It is the year P.D. 323. Gjallarhorn’s political interference in Arbrau escalated into an armed conflict and came to an end thanks to Tekkadan.
News of Tekkadan’s exploits has also reached the ears of Wistario Afam, a young man born and raised at the Radonitsa Colony near Venus. Venus, which lost to Mars in the initial contest for colony development, is a remote planet in which the four economic blocs have little interest. It is now used as a penal colony for criminals, whose inhabitants don’t even have IDs.
Source: Bandai Hobby