The official website for Gundam Reconguista in G has announced the final installments in the compilation film series: Gundam Reconguista in G IV: Love That Cries Out in Battle and Gundam Reconguista in G V: Beyond the Peril of Death, releasing July 22 and August 5, 2022 respectively.
Released in 2014, Gundam Reconguista in G celebrated the 35th anniversary of the Gundam franchise and saw the return of Gundam creator himself, Yoshiyuki Tomino helming an entry for the first time in fifteen years since 1999’s Turn-A Gundam.
A five-part compilation film series was announced in November 2018 as a part of the Mobile Suit Gundam 40th Anniversary Project. The compilations were to include new scenes and newly recorded dialogue. The first installment Gundam Reconguista in G I: Go! Fighter, released November 2019, following with II: Bellri’s Fierce Charge releasing February 2020, and III: Legacy from Space releasing July 2021.
- General Director/Screenplay: Yoshiyuki Tomino
- Original Story: Hajime Yatate, Yoshiyuki Tomino
- Unit Director: Shunichi Yoshizawa
- Character Design: Kenichi Yoshida
- Mechanical Design: Akira Yasuda, Ippei Gyoubu, Kimitoshi Yamane
- Design Works: Shigeto Koyama, Kinu Nishimura, Cheese Gouda, Pablo Uchida, Takumi Sakura, Ayumi Kurashima, Ikuo Kuwana, Seiichi Nakatani
- Art Director: Tomoaki Okada, Ayumi Sato
- Color Design: Nobuko Mizuta
- Monitor design: Takashi Aoki
- CG Director: Tomohiro Fujie
- Director of Photography: Kentaro Waki
- Editing: Daisuke Imai
- Music: Yugo Kanno
- Sound Director: Eriko Kimura
- Planning and Production: Sunrise
- Distributors: Bandai Namco Arts, Sunrise
- Theme Song Artist: DREAMS COME TRUE
- Bellri Zenam: Mark Ishii
- Aida Surugan: Yu Shimamura
- Noredo Nag: Minako Kotobuki
- Mask: Takuya Sato
- Klim Nick: Ryota Ohsaka
- Manny Ambassada: Ayahi Takagaki
- Raraiya Monday: Yukari Fukui
- Mick Jack: Michiko Kaiden
- Barara Peor: Mai Nakahara
The new era begins!
The turbulent era known as the Universal Century has ended. Now, mankind looks towards prosperity and peace in the new era known as the Regild Century (R.C.). One of the most important resources in this era is the Capital Tower – a space elevator which towers over the land connecting Earth to space. Its purpose, to transport the Photon Batteries the Earth relies on for power. It is worshiped as a holy place.
Tasked with protecting the tower, one day on a practice mission, young Capital Guard cadet, Bellri Zenam is attacked by a high-performance G-Self Mobile Suit. Despite having never before encountered the G-Self, he feels a strange connection to it and its pilot, a space pirate called Aida Surugan.
Little does Bellri know that he is about to uncover truths which will shake the entire Regild Century.
Source: Official website