To celebrate the 28th anniversary of TWO-MIX, the duo has released more of their music internationally to digital services, such as Apple Music, amazon music, Spotify, and YouTube Music. TWO-MIX is releasing 17 singles and 9 albums from their discography.
- JUST COMMUNICATION (1st single)
- RHYTHM EMOTION (2nd single)
- T-R-Y -RETURN TO YOURSELF- (3rd single)
- LOVE REVOLUTION (4th single)
- Rhythm Generation (5th single)
- WHITE REFLECTION (6th single)
- TRUE NAVIGATION (7th single)
- SUMMER PLANET No.1 (8th single)
- LIVING DAYLIGHTS (9th single)
- TIME DISTORTION (10th single)
- BEAT OF DESTINY (11th single)
- LAST IMPRESSION (12th single)
- TRUTH~A Great Detective of Love~ (13th single)
- BEFORE THE IGNITION (19th single)
- LIGHTNING EVOLUTION (20th single)
- T.R.Y~NEXT~ (21st single)
- WHITE REFLECTION 25th (anniversary edition)
- BPM 132 (1st album)
- BPM 143 (2nd album)
- BPM 150 MAX (3rd album)
- FANTASTIX (4th album)
- DREAM TACTIX (5th album)
- FANTASTIX II (1st mini-album)
- TWO→(RE)MIX (1st remix album)
- BPM “DANCE∞” (2nd remix album)
- Baroque Best (self cover album)
Formed on April 29, 1995 by Minami Takayama, who is the main vocalist and composer, and Shiina Nagano, who writes lyrics, composes, and synthesizes music, the legendary unit TWO-MIX made their debut performing the first opening theme song to the New Mobile Report Gundam Wing TV anime, the iconic “Just Communication.” The group also performed its second opening theme song “Rhythm Emotion”, as well as “White Reflection” and “Last Impression” for the 1997 sequel OVA and film, Endless Waltz
The duo began celebrating their 25th Anniversary in 2020 with the “25th Anniversary Project”. The project saw the release of their TWO-MIX 25th Anniversary ALL TIME BEST album in 2021. The album’s limited edition jacket features artwork by Tomofumi Ogasawara, manga artist of New Mobile Report Gundam Wing Endless Waltz: Glory of the Losers.
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing, along with TWO-MIX, also marks its 28th anniversary this year.
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing was directed by Masashi Ikeda then Shinji Takamatsu, and was scripted by Katsuyuki Sumizawa. The series broadcasted from 1995 to 1996 and featured character designs by Ergo Proxy and Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway’s Flash director Shukou Murase, with a mechanical design team consisting of Kunio Okawara, Hajime Katoki, and Junya Ishigaki. Gundam Wing inspired multiple manga, a novel, and an OVA(original video animation) sequel titled, New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz.
Mankind has moved into space. Thousands of people live on giant orbiting space colonies called “Sides.” However, the Earth Government, which rules the colonies, is unjust and cruel. A group of revolutionaries build five robotic weapons called Gundams and plan to send them to Earth to begin their fight for independence. Piloted by five young men, these Gundams carry the colonists’ hopes and dreams of freedom with them as they descend to Earth to begin Operation Meteor!